소식 & 이벤트

Walking With Refugees 난민들과 함께 걷기
 작성자 : KAFHI
작성일 : 2015-05-29     조회 : 5,511  

BY GARY EDMONDS ON MAY 19, 2015 IN FROM OUR LEADERSHIP

The refugee.
난민.

They are amongst the most vulnerable, most abandoned, and most forgotten people in the world.
그들은 가장 연약하고, 버려졌으며, 쉽게 잊혀지는 사람들입니다
They are the silent result of loud, violent and intrusive conflicts.
그들은 격렬하고, 매우 폭력적인 갈등의 고독한 결과물입니다.
They are the millions of hushed voices desiring peace in the midst of war and injustice.
이 모든 불의와 전쟁 속에서 많은 사람들이 평화를 조용히 외치고 있습니다. 
God’s heart weeps for the refugee. And as Christians, ours does too.
하나님의 마음이 이 난민들을 위하여 슬피 울고계시며, 하나님을 믿는 우리의 마음도 또한 그렇습니다. 

Today there are an estimated 51.2 million refugees around the world. They are people who have been forced to flee their homes and communities due to conflict, lack of food, or various other types of danger. They have chosen life on the road, in foreign lands, away from family, and without a certain future because it is safer than staying in their own lands.
현재 약 5,120만명 정도의 난민이 세계 곳곳에 있습니다.  그들은 갈등, 식량 부족, 혹은 다른 많은 이유들로 인해 삶의 터전을 떠나야만 했습니다.  난민들은 그들의 나라에 남아있는 것 보다는 안전하기에 다른 나라로 떠나, 길에서 가족도 없이 미래도 없이 살아가는 삶을 선택했습니다.

Food for the Hungry (FH) engages with the refugee wherever we can. We see it as part of God’s call on our ministry to walk with the most vulnerable. Thus we seek to walk with the refugee wherever there is need.
국제기아대책(FH)는 기회가 닿을 때 마다 난민에게 다가가고 있습니다.  저희는 가장 연약한 존재들과 함께 걸어가는 것이 하나님이 저희에게 주신 사명 중 하나라고 봅니다.  그러므로 우리는 우리의 손길이 필요한 난민들에게 다가가려고 노력하는 것 입니다.

Currently, FH works with partners to respond to the worsening refugee crisis in Burundi. It is estimated over 100,000 people are fleeing the national conflict for the borders of Rwanda and Tanzania in the lead up to a controversial presidential election.
현재, 국제기아대책(FH)는 악화 되고 있는 부룬디의 난민들을 도와주기 위해 파트너들과 함께 일 하고 있습니다.  약 10만명이 넘는 사람들이 르완다와 탄자니아 국경에서 있는 충돌을 피해 도망가고 있는 것으로 추정 됩니다.  이 충돌은 곧 다가올 대통령 선거로 인한 것 입니다. 

FH is also active with supporting Syrian and Iraqi refugees fleeing the atrocities of ISIS and regional conflict through the I Am Your Voice campaign.
국제기아대책은 또한 시리아와 이라크에서 일어나고 있는 ISIS의 잔혹행위들과 내전들을 통해 생겨난 난민들을 위해 I Am Your Voice campaign을 통해 도움을 전하고 있습니다.

As an organization dedicated to helping the world’s most vulnerable people thrive, we are called to love and invite the refugee into places of safety and solace.
세계의 연약한 사람들을 위한 단체로서, 우리는 난민들을 사랑하고, 그들을 안전하고 위로가 되는 곳으로 초대하는 사명을 받았습니다.

As we approach World Refugee Day on June 20th, please pray for the refugees around the world. And consider walking with Food for the Hungry, as together we walk with the refugee.
다가오는 6/20 세계 난민의 날을 맞이하며, 곳곳에서 오늘도 고통받고 있는 난민들을 위하여 기도해 주시기 바랍니다.  국제기아대책과 함께 걸으시며, 저희와 함께 난민들의 손을 잡아주시기 바랍니다.

번역: 후원자 김혜민

TOTAL 186
Kingdom of God and Work Life
(by Gary Edmonds on FEBRUARY 1, 2016 in DISASTER RELIEF, FROM OUR LEADERSHIP, WORLD POVERTY) I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. — John 3:3 For the last 30 years, I have made it a discipline to re…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2016-02-11  |  Hit: 4344
결심: 새해, 새로운 당신 / Resolutions: A New Year, …
(by Sara Chambers on JANUARY 8, 2016 in RESOURCES) 우리는 모두 결심합니다. 우리는 최대한 할 수 있는 것을 다 생각해내며 우리는 모두 결심합니다. 몇몇 결심들은 개인적이어서 마음속에 담아두지…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2016-01-28  |  Hit: 4781
2015년, 1,300만 명에게 일어난 삶의 변화 (13 Mill…
(by Gary Edmonds on DECEMBER 31, 2015 in FROM OUR LEADERSHIP, WORLD POVERTY) 요즘은 행복한 뉴스 머리기사를 찾기가 어렵습니다. 어떤 좋은 소식이 모든 슬픈 이야기들을 잊게 해주는 그런 뉴스 말입니다. …
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2016-01-25  |  Hit: 4320
KAFHI 명예 이사장 이원상 목사 소식
KAFHI 명예 이사장이신 이원상 목사님께서 지난 해 말 식도암 판정을 받은 후 여러 나라에서 수많은 기도의 동역자들이 함께 기도했습니다. 와싱톤 중앙 장로교회로부터 하나님께서 이원…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2016-01-13  |  Hit: 4503
Transformation Isn’t Just For Sponsored Children 단지 …
(by Bonnie Lewis on OCTOBER 21, 2015 in SPONSOR IMPACT, WORLD POVERTY) As a newlywed and fresh seminary student, I found myself grasping for my own ways to live out the Gospel. My husband and I both grew up in Christian homes and had served, inter…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-11-05  |  Hit: 4987
Who Run the World? Girls!
(by Gary Edmonds on OCTOBER 5, 2015 in FROM OUR LEADERSHIP, WORLD POVERTY) I’ve heard it proclaimed by a modern day influencer of culture, “Who run the world? GIRLS!” No, I do not claim to know the rest of Beyonce’s ballad. But I can sa…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-10-08  |  Hit: 5110
How Dirt Brings Hope and Ends Poverty
(by Mike Meyers on SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 in STORIES, WORLD POVERTY) We’ve all eaten a little dirt. How many times after my kids have dropped something on the floor have I said, “Five second rule!” We pick up the food, look at it,c and if it doe…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-10-01  |  Hit: 4898
Ending Extreme Poverty in Santa Barbara, Peru
(by Karen Randau on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 in SPONSOR IMPACT, STORIES, WORLD POVERTY) When I tell friends that the goal of Food for the Hungry is to end extreme poverty, I sometimes get strange looks. “What do you mean, END poverty?” Is that even …
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-09-23  |  Hit: 5700
KAFHI 명예이사장 이원상 목사 소식
와싱톤중앙장로교회 원로목사이시며 SEED 선교회 국제대표, 국제기아대책 미주한인본부(KAFHI) 명예이사장이신 이원상 목사님께서 지난 2015년 8월 27일에 식도암 판정을 받으셨습니다. 목사님…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-09-01  |  Hit: 6128
시카고 퍼스펙티브스!
KAFHI에서 주관하는 퍼스펙티브스 훈련이 2015년 10월 12일(월) ~ 16일(금)까지 국제위클리프 정민영 선교사, OMF 전 인도네시아 손창남 선교사, 퍼스펙티브스 컨설턴트 조승현 목사를 모시고 시…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-08-20  |  Hit: 6740
The Value of a Name
by Mike Meyers on AUGUST 10, 2015 in STORIES, WORLD POVERTY I find the meaning behind names interesting and important, so it was no easy task to find the right name for each of my children when they were born. We broke out the whole Bible on my th…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-08-17  |  Hit: 4949
The Key to Sustainability
(by Gary Edmonds on AUGUST 3, 2015 in FROM OUR LEADERSHIP, WORLD POVERTY) In over thirty years of traveling around the world and learning about solutions to end poverty, the question that seems to be the most important one to ask is this: Are t…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-08-07  |  Hit: 4954
4 Reasons to Teach Your Child to Lead
by Karen Randau on JULY 23, 2015 in STORIES, WORLD POVERTY When my son was earning the rank of Eagle with Boy Scouts, he attended national youth leadership training three consecutive summers. While he enjoyed being at camp with other boys, he typi…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-07-30  |  Hit: 4669
Do Your Children Believe Anything Is Possible?
by Mike Meyers on JULY 22, 2015 in WORLD POVERTY If you’re anything like me, you tell your children “anything is possible.” Not only do I want my children to believe that, I want to be able to help them prove to themselves that it’s true. …
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-07-23  |  Hit: 5229
Top 3 Reasons to Continue Praying for Nepal
(by Josh Ayers on JULY 16, 2015 in DISASTER RELIEF, WORLD POVERTY) I recently returned from earthquake-torn Nepal with my usual assortment of “remembrances”: a hat (I collect traditional hats from countries I visit), a Nepali calendar (fascin…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-07-21  |  Hit: 5096
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Copyright © Korean American Food for the Hungry International. All Rights Reserved.    Admin