Info on fire in CFCT community in Ethiopia
 작성자 : KAFHI
작성일 : 2014-04-02     조회 : 5,175  

국제기아대책이 후원하고 있는 에티오피아 카르사 다코 (KERSA DACKO) 센터에서
이달 초 심각한 화재가 일어났습니다.
이 화재로 기아대책 식구들도 심각한 부상을 입었습니다.
감사한 것은 다행이 생명을 잃은 사람은 없다는 것입니다.

국제기아대책은 지금 이 곳에 도움의 손길을 필요로하고 있습니다.
집이 불에 타 갈 곳이 없는 아이들이 여러분의 도움을 기다리고 있습니다.

후원자님들의 많은 관심과 지원 부탁드립니다.

TOTAL 186
시카고 퍼스펙티브스 선교훈련* 등록마감 변…
KAFHI 에서 주관하는 퍼스펙티브스 훈련이 2015년 4월 13(월) ~ 17(금)까지 선교한국 파트너스 한철호 선교사, OMF 전 인도네시아 손창남 선교사, SEED 캄보디아 백신종 선교사를 모시고 시카고에 …
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-01-15  |  Hit: 6564
구인 광고
국제기아대책 남가주 총괄 본부장으로 함께 일하실 분을 찾습니다. 동일한 비전을 품고 한 마음으로 같이 일할 수 있는 분이면 좋겠습니다. 관심있으신 분은 이력서(학력과 경력이 들…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2015-01-15  |  Hit: 5203
Glory
(Sunrise in Peru) by Marty Martin on OCTOBER 20, 2014 in FROM OUR LEADERSHIP In Colossians 1:27, Paul wrote about the riches of the mystery “which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This week the US staff of Food for the Hungry (FH) is…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-30  |  Hit: 5419
Ebola: A Worldwide Matter of Concern
by Staff Writer on OCTOBER 21, 2014 in DISASTER RELIEF A cursory view of TV shows and newspapers in America will alert you to the fact that Ebola has become wall-to-wall news, as it’s begun to impact people worldwide. The U.S. experienced it…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-28  |  Hit: 5798
Food for the Hungry's new President/Chief Executive Off…
We have VERY EXCITING news to share with you all! Our Board of Directors is pleased to announce that Gary Edmonds has been named Food for the Hungry's new President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO). We are thrilled to begin a new chapter at FH with…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-28  |  Hit: 6170
URGENT LIBERIA: Help Quell the Spread of the Deadly Ebola Vi…
Liberia, West Africa WHO says that the most effective way to stop the disease is to quickly lower the infection rate, especially in West Africa. Food for the Hungry (FH), through an Integral Alliance partnership that includes Medical Teams Interna…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-28  |  Hit: 5899
윤피터 선생님 문안인사
살만한 나라 방글라데시 10월을 맞으며.... 올 여름에 방글라에 온지 처음으로 한국에 다녀왔습니다. 여러분들을 만나며, 저희의 삶과 사역, 계획들을 나누었습니다. 격려에 감사드립니…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-16  |  Hit: 5059
The Seen and Unseen World
Paul wrote in Ephesians 6: "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers …
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-16  |  Hit: 5557
Filling the Food Gap in Ethiopia
by Kebede Lulie on OCTOBER 9, 2014 in STORIES, WORLD POVERTY Bugna district The late onset rainy season is about to cease. From a distance, all mountains and valleys look like they are covered with well-woven green and yellow carpets. It is b…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-09  |  Hit: 5683
Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions
(by Wendy McMahan on OCTOBER 2, 2014 in CHURCH, WORLD POVERTY) On the day I met Steve Corbett, he warned me about mold. It was September 2001, shortly after I had been accepted into the Hunger Corps program of Food for the Hungry (FH). Steve ha…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-10-07  |  Hit: 5748
Humanitarian Crises…Looking Beyond the Grim Statistics
As an aid worker, I am often tempted to throw in the towel when I am faced with humanitarian situations that seem irreparable. When I visit communities and interact with hopelessness, suffering, pain, lost dreams as a result of war, disease, and mo…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-09-30  |  Hit: 5040
Witch doctors and the Gospel
(by Holly Martinez on SEPTEMBER 23, 2014 in SPONSOR IMPACT, STORIES, WORLD POVERTY) When you believe something for most of your life, it can be very hard to eventually realize it isn’t true. How do you reject the lifestyle you knew for so long…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-09-25  |  Hit: 5361
Grace
(by Marty Martin on SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 in FROM OUR LEADERSHIP) Let me tell a story of grace. My father grew up on a 600-acre family estate in Virginia. The land was granted by the English Earl of Dunmore in the mid-1700s. “Back Creek” is situa…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-09-25  |  Hit: 5229
One School Can Make a Difference
By staffwriter on August 29, 2014 in Stories, World Poverty In Kenya, Food for the Hungry (FH) worked to help build a school. While education helps a child’s future, it does so much for them today as well. The Lakartinya School is making a…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-09-02  |  Hit: 5116
3 Lessons to Keep Children Growing
FH Health Promoter trains Leonie on how to cook nutritious food. Leonie and her children listen to the FH Health Promoter teach about prenatal care. Leonie’s children now wash their hands and are getting sick less often. By Renee Targos on A…
Name: KAFHI  |  Date: 2014-08-27  |  Hit: 5509
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Copyright © Korean American Food for the Hungry International. All Rights Reserved.    Admin